Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Wierd Things and a freebie

Another bloger challenged us to list 6 wierd things about ourselves so here goes:
1. I like gravy on coleslaw
2. Toilet paper must feed from the top of the roll not the bottom
3. I hate looking at the letter a like this a
4. In the summer I will wear two different coloured crocks with different matching colour earings
5. I taught all 9 of my grandchildren to say I love my grandma as soon as they could talk
6. I am a terrible housekeeper but my clothes are put away neatly and rotated with 2 tops for every skirt and pants in order in the closet.

Now the freebie

4 comments:

Census said...

Wow I love that crock one!!! I'm going to give that I try and I'm really impressed with the clothes!
Thanks for joining in.
Hugs
June

clc said...

Thanks for the pretty minikit! I've never heard of gravy on coleslaw ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. And thank you for the nice comment under my "Every Day", I loved your paper so much that I didn't want to hide it with too much. Oh boy, my "a's" must be driving you crazy. LOL! Bernie

MarthaElaine said...

Thanks for the FBs! I really love the swirl paper!