Friday, March 23, 2012

March 11-17


Sunday
March 11, 2012
It is the twin's birthday. I can't believe they are 12 years old! We left in the morning to visit our friends Pierre and Evelyn who we met on our cruise. They live about an hour and a half away. There house is beautiful and overlooks a small lake. They had invited us for lunch but when we arrived they were also planning to feed us supper too! It was a wonderful visit with lots of talking and eating yum. We got home at 9:30.

Monday
March 12, 2012
Beautiful weather hung my first line of clothes out on the line.  Our car was in getting fixed and we got it back at 11:30 pm. I figured out the bead Kumihimo and finished one with white beads. Meghan called.

Tuesday
March 13, 2012
Very busy at work as I got my books back. It is better to be busy. It makes the day go faster. John made tacos for supper. Got lots of DVR to watch.

Wednesday
March 14, 2012
Our island arrived today so after work we put some things in it and sorted the glasses. I am very happy to have it. Had spaghetti for supper. Went to choir practice for Palm Sunday Service.

Thursday
March 15, 2012
Did a St. Patrick's day and an Easter arrangement in the kitchen. Nancy called and her and Joyce came to see the kitchen and to borrow hats and shoes for decorations for the bridal shower on Saturday. We went to Havelock to the Dollar store and Tim Horton's  for a cookie and coffee (I had peach juice). We ordered Chinese for supper. John had Lions then we watched DVR and TV.

Friday
March 16, 2012
Went to Mass before work. Decided to check out the auction in town but there was nothing that caught our eye. Since we were out we decided to go to Peterborough and check out the consignment stores. Bought a plate rail shelf at the barn. had supper at the Dairy Queen. Made gift tags.

Saturday
March 17th Happy St. Patrick's Day. Sharon & John caught me in my nightgown making more tags for gifts. I sent them home with gifts for TJ and Paul as well as John. They also took a lot of cross stitch fabric which hopefully Meghan and the boys can sell for me.  I went to Sherry's Bridal Shower and Carolyn brought me home. We went with Tom & Joyce and Jack & Nancy to see The Carlton Show band. It was a great show with good music and some laughs.

No comments: