Friday, March 23, 2012

March 4-10


Sunday
March 4, 2012

In the morning we did housecleaning and set up for the jewellery party featuring Meghan's jewellery.  I made triple layer bars and they turned out great.  We had several people come even my friend from the lodge in Kingston who I had not seen since last June. She lives in Prince Edward County. We have been keeping in touch through email and Facebook. John's sister and friend came from Cobourg It was Meghan's most successful Jewellery Party ever so she was very happy and gave me several "Hostess Gifts". I made a chicken vegetable pasta medley for supper. sunny

Monday
March 5, 2012
Steve the Electrician stopped in and did a little work but he will not be back to do the floor outlet for two weeks :(. Meghan made me a couple of pairs of earrings and then we took a quick trip to Michael's to spend money.  We got home around noon and she was all packed and headed home. Did some computer work and made Quick Tuna bake for supper. sunny cold day.

Tuesday
March 6, 2012
I was 10 min late for work this morning but ended up staying an extra 10 min. Cooked Chili beef with Mushrooms for supper, hadn't had it in a long time and it was as good as ever. Steve the Builder called and they will be bringing our counter top to install it on Friday yipee! sun & cloud

Wednesday
March 7, 2012
Cloud and sun Very warm. Wore a skirt to work! Made Goulash for supper with egg noodles. Nothing on TV so watched DVR.

Thursday
March 8, 2012
Making Turkey soup. windy and wet cold. Sharon & John stopped in on their way to the airport. John brought me chocolate covered macadamia nuts from his trip to Hawaii. Sharon brought my bag of craft supplies I had ordered from Meghan. I joined Pinterest and had fun looking at other people's pins. John cooked supper tonight. I tried the Kumihimu braid with beads but not sure I have it right.

Friday
March 9, 2012
Went to Mass before work. Played on the computer. Steve and his son Derick installed the counter around the sink. Jack & Nancy stopped in. Made Tuna Italian for supper.

Saturday
March 10, 2012
Finished the turkey soup for supper and it was yummy. Went to church at 5:00 in Norwood. I did several pages for the trip scrapbook and printed them. I also printed some pages for Charlie's book.

No comments: