Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 22 to April 28


Sunday
April 22, 2012
A lazy day. Did some laundry. Brought the pansies inside cause they are calling for snow tomorrow! I boxed up some linen in the pizza boxes John got for me. Now to find a place to put the boxes. Still trying to get the Library organized. Baked chicken and potatoes with French dressing and parmesan cheese. Very good and enough leftovers for another meal.

Monday
April 23, 2012
Snow in the morning melted quickly but cold miserable wet day. John is very busy and I just puttered away on the computer. Cooked a pork tenderloin with parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and rosemary after brushing with garlic and mustard. Very moist and tasty. added left over potatoes and yellow beans. I made a pillow out of John's Alaska shirt.

Tuesday
April 24, 2012
Another snowy wet cold miserable day. Regular day at work with Fr. doing a School Mass. Made a chicken, potato, vegetable casserole which turned out very good. Meghan called and she has a week of teaching music and lots of wedding jewellery to make. Nothing on TV so went to bed early and read my book.

Wednesday
April 25, 2012
Much better day today with sun and cloud and a high of 10°C. Quiet day at work with Fr. away. Washed some more linen and hope to see the end of it soon! Sausages in a bun and salad for supper.  Nancy called and they had a great trip. Finished Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson and went to bed early Nothing on TV.

Thursday
April 26, 2012
Back to the miserable weather. I talked to Joseph on Facebook and there is nothing new with him. Same old problems. Nancy and Joyce picked me up and we went to Burger Hut for coffee. Made a left over pork casserole with a touch of curry for supper. It was very good. Lots of TV tonight.

Friday
April 27, 2012
Quiet busy day at work. Went to Burger Hut for lunch. Sun came out so did some laundry. Still cool high of 8°C.Cleaning and sorting shelves. Why do we have Lee Valley catalogues going back to 2006? Found a treasure when I was going through the piles. A cookbook Sharon had made in 1973 when she was in grade 1. Harry & Carole stopped by and we had tea. Talked to Sharon on MSN.
Saturday
April 28, 2012
Went to the Lioness Garden Lunch with Nancy & Laurie. The Speaker was from Griffin's Greenhouses and she was very entertaining and informative. I bought a "Trixi" Three plants in one pot called Blueberry Parfait. Laurie & Nancy came here after so Laurie could see the kitchen. We have decided to paint the purchased cupboards black. Went to Mass in Norwood. Meghan called and we discussed the Bead Bop.

3 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

So good to hear from an old friend. I am so glad to be back home in my own surroundings finally. I loved my time with my mother and realize so much now just how precious she is. But, what can I say .... I missed that man of mine. And, I know he missed me ... he's talking a mile and minute and constantly!!!! lol Hugs, Sue

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

So glad you stopped by to say hello.

Enjoy your week,
Judy

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

You always make my day brighter. Hugs, Sue